HERE WE ARE AGAIN IN OUR ONLINE MEETING PLACE WISHING WEUSANDOURSELVES A VERY HAPPY 2007 WITH PLENTY OF PLANNING AND FAMILY MEETINGS ALL YEAR ROUND ;)

Friday, January 26

jiving phantoms


It was dusk as I walked across the bridge over Roman Road. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of light and movement. I had my camera in my hand and, turning swiftly, I snapped what seemed to be a group of dancers on a balcony. Only after I opened up the photo on my computer did I realize that I had caught on camera what can only be described as a group of one-legged jiving phantoms! What does it look like to you? Can there be an explanation?



1 Comments:

Blogger Rui Campos Matos said...

an explanation? here it goes: Parkinson's Disease!
The degenerative disorder of the central nervous system explains the shaking hands and the strange picture! I'm a dr House fan...Who else is a dr House fan?

8:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home